Departure: Sunday, June 16, 2013 Estimated arrival: Friday, June 28, 2013 Students at The Apprenticeshop, the school for traditional boatbuilding and seamanship in Rockland Maine, have mounted a 350 mile expedition aboard their newly built 29’ Leonard whaleboat, an open wooden boat with five rowing stations and a 22 foot steering oar. *** [...]
- Download 2013 Apprenticeshop Catalog.
- Check out the Current Projects happening in the shop.
- See who our current Apprentices are.
- Support the businesses who support the Apprenticeshop on our Sponsors page.
- Signup for an Adult Workshop, Youth Sailing or Adult Sailing program.
- Check out our new Video.
- View our Boats for Sale.