Each year between five and eight individuals commit two years to our full-time apprentice program. First-year apprentices concentrate on learning the basics of traditional wooden boatbuilding alongside second-year apprentices who are sharpening their skills and acting as mentors. An integral part of the The Apprenticeshop community, students come to us from around the United States, Canada, and around the world. To learn more about the program, check out the Shop.
- Download 2013 Apprenticeshop Catalog.
- Check out the Current Projects happening in the shop.
- See who our current Apprentices are.
- Support the businesses who support the Apprenticeshop on our Sponsors page.
- Signup for an Adult Workshop, Youth Sailing or Adult Sailing program.
- Check out our new Video.
- View our Boats for Sale.